6 July 2019
Event Type: Quiet Day | 10am - 4pm
Come and experience the peace and beauty of the delightful surroundings at Nicholaston House. Quiet Days are led and themed to enable individual reflection and prayer at times throughout the day. Please bring a packed lunch; tea, coffee and afternoon cake will be provided.
Led by: Quiet Day/House Team
Quiet Day Rate:
- £15 (ministry rate/no VAT)
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.
‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.